If User Account Control (UAC) using secure desktop is enabled and a user has no administrative privileges it will casue Teamviewer to show a black screen when the UAC prompt popup appears on the local computer.
To work around this behavior we need to launch the Teamviewer QS support with elevated permissions.
- End User starts QuickSupport Module
- Create the remote sessions by choosing “Remote Control using Windows Authentication“
- Fill in the local admin credentials and click Log On
- The remote end user gets an UAC pop up which he should answer as Yes
- Now the session shows up as Administrator in your TeamViewer console
- You may start the remote session by clicking the Administrator User followed by Remote Control
- Now you are able to start applications on the remote machine with Administrative privileges.